Champion Choice Red Dot

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Misny

Champion Choice Red Dot

Post by Misny »

Looking through the catalog, I noticed that CC has a 30mm tube red dot scope for a reasonable price. I have several UltraDot brand scopes. Does anyone have one of the CC brand red dots? Do they have click adjustments for the windage and elevation? Do they hold up? Do they have a repair center that supports them if they break?
Rover

Post by Rover »

I'm not familiar with the CC red dot, but I have been doing business with CC for many years (they sold me my first air pistol). They are good people and shooters.

I HAVE noticed that many brands of the Chinese scopes are the same.

As far as parts and repairs, when you return the scope they will trash it and replace it with a new one. They are cheap.
penman53

Champions Choice Red Dot

Post by penman53 »

I have the multi dot on my Mountain Competition Customs pistol. It works great. I do know though that one click on the sight moves the shooting point a lot more than on the Ultra Dots. The quality of the scope seems as good if not better than the ultra dot also. I would buy another without question.

Mark, Edmond Ok
penman53

Re: Champion Choice Red Dot

Post by penman53 »

Misny wrote:Looking through the catalog, I noticed that CC has a 30mm tube red dot scope for a reasonable price. I have several UltraDot brand scopes. Does anyone have one of the CC brand red dots? Do they have click adjustments for the windage and elevation? Do they hold up? Do they have a repair center that supports them if they break?
I called Champions Choice today about this particular scope. Apparently they are not going to be purchasing these scopes anymore. Not because they were not good scopes but they can buy UltraDots in much smaller quantities than these for a similar price. So I have one, I like it but if it breaks, its another UD for me.

Mark, Edmond Ok
Orion

Post by Orion »

I would not recommend that scope. Its too heavy and bulky. Plus the dot was somewhat faded. My familys given them a lot of business, but can't voutch for this one!