columbus Ohio area Bullseye ????

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

keith

columbus Ohio area Bullseye ????

Post by keith »

Does anyone know of any .22 bullseye leagues around the columbus area......? I like to find one and hopefully they shoot on weekends as I work nights ....Any info is appreciated

Keith
PFribley

Bullseye

Post by PFribley »

AimHi in New Albany has a league on Mondays.First string is at 5PM. rimfire only.
Powder Room in Powell has a league on Wednesdays. First string in at 6PM. Rimfire and centerfire welcome.
Coach Sweeney OSU pistol team coach hosts bullseye in the spring and early summer at OSU indoor pistol range in the basement of the ROTC building. Thanksgiving and christmas time there is special bulls eye and bowling pin shoots at the same facility.
Most of the NRA sanctioned events are held in the Cincinnati area and northern ohio. Canton and Warren have 1800 and 2700 meets. These would be on Sundays.
keith

Post by keith »

Hey thx Pfribly........But I'm afraid with all of them being week day evening I'll not be able to play..........I work a 2nd trick.....was hopeing for a wkend shoot.......oh well I'll have to be satisfied with the little league I started on Rim Fire Central......Delta Armory in Urbana is supposed to be building a range and have B.E. shoots there.....but the range was already supposed to be done and it hasnt even started to be built yet Bummer.....either way I enjoy just getting better at it shooting at the indoor range every wkend....

Thx again
Keith
PFribley

Colunbus shooting

Post by PFribley »

Keith,

Columbus pistol web site. Shooting in central ohio.

Check out briar rabbit. in zanesville. Lots of fun there!!!!

Post by Guest »

I am also looking for NRA sanctioned Bullseye pistol matches in the Central Ohio area. As stated, the closest I could find are in Cincy, NE Ohio, and Marion County Indiana.

Do you have any other info on the Urbana range? I have not heard of it. It would be less than 35 minutes away.
PFribley

bulle eye

Post by PFribley »

Unfourtantly all the matches are usually a 2 hour drive from central ohio. Either north or south. HTH.
keith

Post by keith »

Anonymous wrote:I am also looking for NRA sanctioned Bullseye pistol matches in the Central Ohio area. As stated, the closest I could find are in Cincy, NE Ohio, and Marion County Indiana.

Do you have any other info on the Urbana range? I have not heard of it. It would be less than 35 minutes away.
the urbana range is not open yet.....uts going to start construction in January.....it will be at Delta Armory.....I'm lookin forward to it myself.....I live in Springfield and shoot most wkends @ langhorner and I hold a .22 postal shoot on Fim Fire Central if your interested....try the powder room in columbus they have leagues....

Keith
motorcycle_dan

Central Oh

Post by motorcycle_dan »

Keith, Are you the tall guy who used to shoot at OSU during the summer?
motorcycle_dan

Winter matches at CRC

Post by motorcycle_dan »

Cincinnati Revolver Club holds Monthly Matches. Run by Jack Basham. Nice range, Has upper and lower levels like bunk beds. That is closer to you than it is for me. Not sure where in Springfield you are but suspect shoot down 75 and you'd be there in an hour or so. Send me a note if you can't find more info about CRC matches in a Google search.
keith

Re: Central Oh

Post by keith »

motorcycle_dan wrote:Keith, Are you the tall guy who used to shoot at OSU during the summer?
Nope not me....And yes I'm aware of the crc matches.....I just talked to the owner operater of the Delta Armory in Urbana he said he should have his range built by the spring and he is going to have indoor 50ft Bullseye shoots there so I'll just wait on him....more time to practice.....