Is THESHOOTERSBOX.COM still in business?!

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Mike V

Is THESHOOTERSBOX.COM still in business?!

Post by Mike V »

Placed an order

I placed an order with THESHOOTERSBOX.COM, but my order has been stuck in "PROCESSING" for a week! They have not returned any of my emails, and no one answers the phone.

http://www.theshootersbox.com/store/

Are they still in business?

Wondering where my credit card number is, Mike
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

I found them notoriously hard to deal with when I placed an order last year. I waited about a week and when I found out that what I ordered had not shipped, I cancelled the order and got what I wanted from Champions Choice. Isabel
Dick

Post by Dick »

Very much still in business, as far as I know. Not making excuses, but I had heard that Steve was planning to move to new space, so maybe he's in transition. This is the first negative review I've seen - he usually gets very good press here in New England.

Post by Guest »

I emailed The Shooters Box and told them if they couldn't send out the grips by Tuesday, cancel the order. They canceled it on 1130 Monday - without even an explation of what happened.

Ordered them today from Gil Hebard Guns in IL. They will ship tomorrow.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Anonymous wrote:I emailed The Shooters Box and told them if they couldn't send out the grips by Tuesday, cancel the order. They canceled it on 1130 Monday - without even an explation of what happened.

Ordered them today from Gil Hebard Guns in IL. They will ship tomorrow.
Yep, that pretty much mirrors my experience from last spring only what I ordered was a Gun Ho Gun Box. Isabel.

Post by Guest »

I am going through the same thing! I placed an order on Mar 4, and after the confirmation email with the order number I haven't received any updates. On the website it just says processing. I haven't received a reply to my emails. Does anyone know a customer service number I can call? I don't see one on their website...
Mike V

Post by Mike V »

The only way I was able to contact them was doing a reply to their order confirmation email. I was able to find a phone number via GOOGLE MAPS, but no one ever answered it.

That fact that I was able to email them did not mean they responded. I would get READ RECEIPTS indicating someone had opened the email, but never a reply. Only when I said mail it by Tuesday or cancel it, did I get an email saying the order was canceled.

I'd cancel if I were you. That are lots of vendors on the web that provide responsive service. These guys are just a bad apple.

Good Luck!