Way of the Rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Serge Storms

Way of the Rifle

Post by Serge Storms »

Where does one get a copy. Neither Amazon nor B&N have it and Google send me back to here.

Post by Guest »

K. Snyder

Just call Pilkingtons.....

Post by K. Snyder »

You will find what you are looking for here:

http://www.pilkguns.com/books.htm
David Levene

Re: Just call Pilkingtons.....

Post by David Levene »

K. Snyder wrote:You will find what you are looking for here:

http://www.pilkguns.com/books.htm
OK, I give up. How did you get there from www.pilkguns.com? I still can't find a link.
Wolverine

Check out the Library

Post by Wolverine »

I did an inter library loan at the library here in Arlington, TX. There are exactly two libraries in the country that have the book. One in Ohio and one in Louisiana. It cost me a dollar, although fees for this probably vary around the country.
ghillieman

Post by ghillieman »

Everyone who buys this book will not be dissapointed, very helpful. I like the way that they give several ways to do things and explain everything so throughly. Enlightment guarenteed!
wrc

Post by wrc »

I love that they have included an immense amount of photos and images, and that they have extra coaching observations for women shooters. Finally someone has acknowledged that the ladies have to struggle with various differences in position due to body builds & rifle rules, especially in prone.
Robert Burdge

Post by Robert Burdge »

I purchased this book about 1 month ago and have learned many valuable things from reading it. The book makes mention of a "second volume" to come after the Ways of the Rifle. Anybody have any informatioin about this second book?