hammerelli
9%

Total votes: 34

kamikaze739

best ar

Post by kamikaze739 »

who makes the best air rifles and why

Post by guest »

Look at what is being used in the ISSF matches.
Drop Hammerli (or is Hammerelli an Italian cousin? ;-) )
and add Walther to you poll.
Lee Sellers

Post by Lee Sellers »

I'm not a serious AR competitor (highpower is another story though) but I'm happy with my Walther. It has been the equal of any FWB or Anz. I've come across.

FWIW

Post by Guest »

theyre all tiptop - just what stock & balance fits you best.

Post by Guest »

I suggest you check your spelling and add to your list. Walther and Steyr both make rifles that have set World Records and used by the worlds best. I don't believe Hammerli is making an AR only an AP and that seems to be considered a joke
Grahamb

Hammerli

Post by Grahamb »

They do make AR and its a match for anything on the market, except of course LG100 Steyr.
ROLADO

HAMMERLI

Post by ROLADO »

MY SON SHOOT A HAMMERLI AR50-PRO AND IS VERY SATISFIED WITH IT. THERE WERE ABOUT 10-15% OF THE SHOOTERS AT THE NRA JR. NATIONALS IN POCATELLO USING THE SAME RIFLE.
aim4au

who makes the best ar's

Post by aim4au »

I have been using FWB (C60, P70, and P70 Jr) for 14 years. They are better and easier to use than any Anschutz or Walther I've ever used. I do agree with a prior post, that it all depends on what you want on it. It also depends how it feels to YOU.

Haemmerli AP

Post by guest »

To the very "guest" who claims that Haemmerli does not make an AR. And even worse: claiming that the Haemmerli top end AP P40 is a joke.
No, the Haemmerli is on par with any other top end match air pistols.

I am not very fond of its plastic gripframe, though. A couple of my shooting pals both enjoy their Haemmerli APs.

In fact, pinned to the wall in the indoor range of my (relatively large) club, among many targets of 5 shot 50 pts scores, shines one, and only one, perfect 100 pts 10m air pistol target.
Yes, that one was fired with an Haemmerli p40.

Haemmerli is an old and very well reputed European gun manufacturing company. And they do not make jokes. So, do not make jokes about Haemmerli!
Stan

? the best AR?

Post by Stan »

My daughter has been shooting a Walther LG 300, for 5 years with out any problems, with the right pellet combo, from the vise, will shoot one hole groups, clean or dirty bore!! Consider this one, it comes with sights and adapters ++.