Any FWB P40 owners in the Indianapolis area?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Tom Bowen

Any FWB P40 owners in the Indianapolis area?

Post by Tom Bowen »

I currently shoot the Steyr LP1 and am thinking about selling it and getting the P40. But prior to actually making the transaction I'd like the opportunity to actually see the gun.

If anyone in the Indy area has one I'd like to talk with you about the gun and how it compares to others you have fired. And if possible meet some place to actually see it.

Thanks,

Tom Bowen
317-773-9805
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Why??

I shoot an LP10 and I haven'y tried the P40 yet but I really don't think it will really be an improvement.

Now if you just want to own the latest gun that is a different story. As with most new stuff I would wait to see how they work out, but for that to work we need some people to buy them first so....
p.stairs

FWB P-40

Post by p.stairs »

I have owned all of them and as with most of us the newest and latest is always something to reach for. It make it fun..

I will say this..the quality of the p-40 is hard to beat.
It has a special feel with the absorber and compensator that I enjoy.

If quality is what you are looking for you have it with the p-40.
If you are looking to improve your skills it will take more then a look at this thing ..as you know.

I suggest you call Don Nygord and visit his web site Nygord Precision Products. He has worked with me for over 15 years and he has everything you need including "truthful advice".

I bought my p-40 from him.

Post by guest »

What is this special feel you talk about? Is the gun motionless when fired? or is there some movement?
Walter Young

Post by Walter Young »

Richard H wrote: I shoot an LP10 and I haven'y tried the P40 yet but I really don't think it will really be an improvement.

I might agree with that. Where shooting is concerned, a healthy dose of pre-cognitive dissonance is fundamental to the repetition of proper fundamentals. ;)