Air Pistol Matches in DC area

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Shin
Site Admin

Air Pistol Matches in DC area

Post by Shin »

2004/2005 NRA APPROVED PISTOL TOURNAMENTS
Sponsored By
TWELFTH PRECINCT PISTOL & ARCHERY CLUB
Davidsonville, Maryland
www.twelfthprecinct.com
Air Pistol Matches: September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19, 2004 and January 16, February 20, March 20, and April 17, 2005

Match Schedule, Course of Fire, and Conditions: There will be two relays. Additional relays may be added at the discretion of the Match Director if demand warrants. The schedule is shown below. Early relays will be filled first. Competitors are requested arrive one-half hour early to complete registration. Preparation time begins 10 minutes before scheduled match time.

1st Relay 10:00 a.m.
2nd Relay 12:00 p.m.

The match is 60 shots fired on the B-40 target. The course of fire is divided into seven 15 minute stages. Two targets will be displayed during each stage. The first stage is for unlimited sighting shots. The next six stages are for 10 record shots each, with five shots fired on each target.

Rules: Current NRA International Pistol Rules apply.

Competition Open to: All competitors; adults and juniors. NRA membership not required. Juniors may be individual members of the NRA or a member of an NRA affiliated Junior club.

Registration and Entry Fees: Register with NRA Form SR-1 or the attached Registration Entry Form. Include cash, personal or commercial check made payable to Twelfth Precinct Pistol and Archery Club, money order, or NRA points with the entry form. Post entries will be accepted up to within 30 minutes of match starting time provided such entries would not necessitate additional relays.

Individuals: $10.00

Entries and Entry Limits: Entries are limited to 30 competitors. Competitors are advised to pre-register for the matches to ensure a place on the firing line.

For Additional information or to register, contact:
Kathy Callahan
1914 Lindamoor Dr.
Annapolis, MD 21401
410-266-5438
kathy@nadn.navy.mil

Classification: Competitors will be classified according to NRA rules, and may be required to present evidence of current classification. Unclassified competitors will fire in the Tyro class if there are four or more shooters, otherwise they will fire as Masters.
Awards: First, Second, and Third place competitors will be awarded NRA Award points. Award points will be provided to the high competitor in each classification, provided that there are four or more competitors in that classification. Additional awards will be made based on a ratio of one award for each five competitors.

Facilities: The firing line consists of 12 firing points. We have a clubhouse that will be open during the matches, with men's and women's rest rooms and soft drink machines. The kitchen may be open and food available for a nominal charge during the matches.

Safety: No consumption of alcoholic beverages will be allowed. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to compete. Violations of NRA or Club regulations or of good safety practices will result in competitor’s removal from the range and forfeiture of fees.

Match bulletin for Air Pistol Matches at 12th Precinct for 2004-05
Shin
Site Admin

Post by Shin »

Now the match is sanctioned by USAS also.
sparky

Post by sparky »

I might be up there in West River, MD around December/January. If I go, is there anybody up there I can get scuba air off of? I got my own adapter for my Steyr LP-1P, but the airlines won't let me fly with full cylinders.
Shin
Site Admin

Post by Shin »

Just a reminder about the match this Sunday...