New update on Morini CM200EI "Reverse trigger"

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Neel567

New update on Morini CM200EI "Reverse trigger"

Post by Neel567 »

There is a new hardware update for morini cm200ei. The new update on my morini app shows a function called "reverse trigger". What is the purpose of this? How does it help in my training. Thanks!
random_guy7531

Re: New update on Morini CM200EI "Reverse trigger"

Post by random_guy7531 »

Wild speculation here since I don't have a Morini - does it turn the gun into a release trigger mode? I know some shotgunners utilize one (or at least enough that it is banned at our local clubs). Essentially, the shot isn't fired until the trigger is released, as opposed to pulled. Supposedly, it makes it easier to avoid distributing the sights since the shooter is removing rather than adding pressure.

Does it work? No idea. I could see a scenario where it lets you see if sight disturbance comes from the trigger pull itself, the mental act of doing so, or some other perturbation.

That being said, I pre much have only ever seen them mentioned by name when clubs ban them, and the only gun Ive seen with one was a super old school skeet gun the owner bought as a conversation piece more than anything else.
Grippy

Re: New update on Morini CM200EI "Reverse trigger"

Post by Grippy »

So I was just playing around with this. After updating the pistols firmware I could use the reverse trigger from the training menu. It also says you can't use this during competition (not sure how that would interact with the trigger weight check... Also once you pulled the trigger you are committed to firing I guess?)