Morini CM200EI serial number

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
lwy.todd.lu

Morini CM200EI serial number

Post by lwy.todd.lu »

Did anyone purchase a CM200 this year or in 2023? What’s the serial number started with? Just wanting to figure out where the serial number starts for the latest generation CM200 and the latest make year. Thanks.
lwy.todd.lu

Re: Morini CM200EI serial number

Post by lwy.todd.lu »

No one bought a brand new cm200 lately?
Ziperix

Post by Ziperix »

To be honest CM200s are extremely rare, I've never seen one in the wild lol
David M

Post by David M »

The special release CM200 in the different colours nearly all came with
the owner requested custom serial numbers.
Grippy

Post by Grippy »

There were changes. I happen to own two after I won a second one. They differ slightly around the charge lever where the to my knowledge newer version has a magnet on the side of the body that "locks in" the charge lever. One of mine has that and the other doesn't. But I don't know at what point that changed and if there were additional changes. Since both of mine are pre 2023.
lwy.todd.lu

Post by lwy.todd.lu »

Grippy wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 3:29 pm There were changes. I happen to own two after I won a second one. They differ slightly around the charge lever where the to my knowledge newer version has a magnet on the side of the body that "locks in" the charge lever. One of mine has that and the other doesn't. But I don't know at what point that changed and if there were additional changes. Since both of mine are pre 2023.
Are they normal version of CM200? Do you mind to post the serial numbers? Or can PM me. Thanks~~~