Scores Fluctuation

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

DSJ

Scores Fluctuation

Post by DSJ »

What could be the reason for scores to flutuate for every 10 shots.
dhiru84-at-sify.com.42709.0
AD

Re: Scores Fluctuation

Post by AD »

You loose concentration every 10 shots, so take a break every 10 shots, or it must be something wrong with your rifle, sell it and buy Mr. Rustam's Fwb 603, then you won't have any more fluctuations.
AD
AD

Post by AD »

You loose concentration every 10 shots, so take a break every 10 shots, or it must be something wrong with your rifle, sell it and buy Mr. Rustam's Fwb 603, then you won't have any more fluctuations.
AD
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Do you take ten shots, put down your gun, score and then resume? If so, you may not be getting a consistent point of aim, stance, and/or grip. Fluctuations in shot delivery will result in group (and score) fluctuations.
What sort of variance are you talking about? 1 -5 points or 10-20 points?
Patrick
haynes-at-targetshooting.ca.42724.42709
Rustam Bana

Post by Rustam Bana »

: What could be the reason for scores to flutuate for every 10 shots.
Taking a break during which jacket and shoes are removed, having a chin wag, etc. Sound familiar? ;-)
Jokes apart, if you think it's the rifle and I am sure that isn't the case, we can shoot it over the chrono to put your mind at ease.
Rustam
Rustam

DSJ

Post by DSJ »

I keep taking breaks every 25 to 35 shots and do joke around with everyone in the range but it still fluctuates.
I am not blaming my rifle for anything, my rifle is the weapon I've shot with till date.

dhiru84-at-sify.com.42739.42727
DSJ

Post by DSJ »

No I do not take breaks every 10 shots but yes I do take breaks every 25 to 30 shots because I get a severe backache after this period. The varience of the scores is between about 5 to 10 points either up or down.
I jot down my scores only once a week (Sundays) and do it at the end of the match.
dhiru84-at-sify.com.42740.42724
AD

Post by AD »

Hey DSJ,
Mr.Rustam does'nt mean, you joking at the range, the thing about you buying Mr.Rustams 603 is the joke. You joking around does'nt have anything to do about your shooting, we are joking about your rifle.
AD