Why I love it here!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Why I love it here!

Post by Rover »

dulcmr-man

Re: Why I love it here!

Post by dulcmr-man »

Finally, a common sense and practical solution to the problem of mass school shootings. Congratulations to the school board. You may have noticed a couple of common threads in the mass shooting scenarios of the past. First, the shooters are always nut cases who should have been prohibited from owning firearms. Second, they never seem to attack places such as police stations, gun stores, etc., where people will shoot back. Their targets are always "gun free zones" aka target rich environments. They may be crazy, but they aren't stupid.

Dulcmrman
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Post by atomicgale »

Excellent! Now here in the Appalachia, we "Post" it - for anyone entering the County Line:

litz10x

Post by litz10x »

The sign above is from Harris County, Georgia where Mike Jolley is the current sheriff.
dulcmr-man

Post by dulcmr-man »

litz10x wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:54 pm The sign above is from Harris County, Georgia where Mike Jolley is the current sheriff.
I like the sentiment regardless of where it's located.

Dulcmrman
spektr

Post by spektr »

We have a bunch of wonderful laws about educating gun owners on gun safety so you can purchase semi-auto anythings, and this is in the Instructors book bag........
51CWWAdCx8L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51CWWAdCx8L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (29.62 KiB) Viewed 1272 times