Walther LG400 fill adapter

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Brazos

Walther LG400 fill adapter

Post by Brazos »

I have a friend I shoot air rifle with and he has some how lucked out and and is getting a LG400 directly from Walther. Our fill station uses Foster type fittings. We are assuming the Walther will use something different. Assuming so, what does he need to get to convert whatever fill adapter that comes with the rifle to accept a Foster fitting? Thanks.
Modena

Re: Walther LG400 fill adapter

Post by Modena »

if you are using SCUBA tank(s), take the foster off and screw the Walther on? That's what we do, everyone has their own fitting, Anschuts, Walther whatever, and screw it on to the DIN on the tank, fill, and remember to take it off and take it with you :)
Brazos

Post by Brazos »

We aren’t using a scuba tank. We are using a 6000psi Nitrogen tank. Is there not an adapter to connect whatever Walther provides with the rifle to a Foster fitting?
rec4309

Post by rec4309 »

get a Foster to 200 DIN adaptor from Pyramid Air
Brazos

Post by Brazos »

Thanks. I have the foster to 200 din adapter for a couple CZ200 rifles. So he can use mine to get the rifle filled and shoot. Since it uses that adapter I assume to fill the rifle the air tube comes off to fill? I figured the tube came off but a secondary way to fill with a probe or something. Sorry for the ignorance. We are just a group of older people that shoot 10M for fun. My friend has a German customer that has an in with Walther and are sending him a LG400. Up to this point we just shoot M853, FWB300, FWB601, and Anshutz Super Airs. Just old stuff. All of are PCPs are modern stuff for Field Target.
rec4309

Post by rec4309 »

You will have to remove the cylinder and use the fill adaptor screwed into the DIN adaptor