Range bag recommendations for target pistols

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Brian James

Range bag recommendations for target pistols

Post by Brian James »

I’m looking to purchase a large range bag that can accommodate 2-3 target pistols in their plastic cases. For example Pardini SP, HP, Air pistol. Along with carrying a scope, ammo, etc...

I’m currently using a duffle bag which works well, but the lack of pockets makes organizing things a bit more of challenge. I suspect others have figured out which range bags fit multiple pistols in their cases.

Thanks

Brian
JFuller

Re: Range bag recommendations for target pistols

Post by JFuller »

Check out the 22 in. Impact Resistant Tool Box at Princess Auto for $84.95 Cdn, I'm buying one for our clubs 5 pistols, less than half the cost of Cdn Tire.
JFuller

Post by JFuller »

They also have a much larger one.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Head on down to your local Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a tool bag cheap!
SlartyBartFast

Post by SlartyBartFast »

JFuller wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:20 am Check out the 22 in. Impact Resistant Tool Box at Princess Auto for $84.95 Cdn, I'm buying one for our clubs 5 pistols, less than half the cost of Cdn Tire.
I'm using the Dewalt ToughSystem boxes. Got the DS150 for $50 on sale at an Dewalt tool specialty store.
They are stackable, lockable, and there's a nice wall rack system and a cart available.
- Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
- FAS SP607
rbs

Post by rbs »

I have a pistol range bag with Wolf logo, never used I would sell for $20, it looks nice. I can send a picture if interested