MEC Push Up II

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Bryan996

MEC Push Up II

Post by Bryan996 »

I need to shoot with cant as bending my wrist to much pulls on my forearm down near my elbow and causes discomfort from an old tenis elbow injury. I already use a palm riser on my stock but I'm now considering one that will cant out from the stock so I can remove the opporsite cant from the stock. I've only found two that will do this, the SE 5D or the MEC Push Up II. I'm leaning towards the MEC as it is much shallower than the SE but I can't find any really good pictures of one. Therefore does anyone here have one that they could post some pictures of, especially the profile of the part that actually comes into contact with the palm.

Many thanks
spektr

Re: MEC Push Up II

Post by spektr »

The FWB 800x has a cat adjustment on the riserblock, might be worth a look. Very compact goodie
dc.fireman

Post by dc.fireman »

Is this for Air Rifle? Or 3P?
Bryan996

Post by Bryan996 »

This is for prone with a G&E stock.

thanks
54.30mang

Post by 54.30mang »

I had a similar problem that I was able to resolve with a TEC=HRO lift 3.0. Its a bit pricey but made a world of difference in my wrist and elbow pain. I got mine here: https://oberleenterprises.com/product/tec-hro-lift-3-0/ The pictures don't show but it will also swivel and cant side to side as well as front to back.
Bryan996

Post by Bryan996 »

Thank you for the heads up, I hadnt noticed the Tec-HRO model and its cheaper than the others so I've ordered one today.

Hopefully it'll solve the problem.

thanks again.