Value of Walther ???

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Leadbelly

Value of Walther ???

Post by Leadbelly »

My Doctor has a Walther LP300 with the short fat cylinder with no gauge on it. It has been in his safe
for about 7 years. I shot it until I ordered my New Morini. Now he wants a new Morini CM 162EI Electronic Trigger Air Pistol. He wants to know what is a fair price for it is. I shot it again last night and did very well ( for an old man ) The pistol appears to be 98%+ with the original case with everything in it, including a pressure gauge to check the cylinder pressure. Filled it up to about 1700 PSI last night and shot it for awhile, left it in the truck last night at it has about 1600 PSI in it now. The date on the cylinder looks like 06 /02 but I am not sure.
Any help is appreciated.
SamEEE

Re: Value of Walther ???

Post by SamEEE »

Hard to say with an older model, I would be inclined to price it around the value of a LP-1P or P30/34 of similar condition.
$750-$950 is about all I would offer for it otherwise could get into a 162EI or a LP10 for not much more.
Image Image
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

A lot may depend on whether you can get new cylinders for it (which I doubt). If a buyer wants to compete at any major matches, they can't do it with an a cylinder that old. Most local competitions don't care.
Rover

Post by Rover »

+1
Christopher Miceli

Post by Christopher Miceli »

You can still see LP300s at world cups in the finals
deadeyedick

Post by deadeyedick »

Still a good gun however I would suggest it’s worth considerably less in Texas than proposed by SamEEE.