Matchguns MGH-1 Hybrid - manual & grip options

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
OTD

Matchguns MGH-1 Hybrid - manual & grip options

Post by OTD »

Hi,

I’m interested in this pistol. Unfortunately there is not much technical information about it. I’m looking for a manual, exploded view and the parts list. I have not contacted Matchguns yet, but is anybody aware of another source that provides the information I’m looking for.
Another question about grip configuration. Matchguns is offering custom made grips, probably a CM grip. Can the pistol directly be ordered with such a grip or is it an aftersales item.

Thanks for your help. Daniel.
william

Re: Matchguns MGH-1 Hybrid - manual & grip options

Post by william »

OTD wrote:Hi,

I’m interested in this pistol. Unfortunately there is not much technical information about it. I’m looking for a manual, exploded view and the parts list. I have not contacted Matchguns yet, but is anybody aware of another source that provides the information I’m looking for.
Another question about grip configuration. Matchguns is offering custom made grips, probably a CM grip. Can the pistol directly be ordered with such a grip or is it an aftersales item.

Thanks for your help. Daniel.
Why didn't you contact MG first? I'll bet they'll provide ALL the information you want with no concern as to its accuracy.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Just ask Stefano.
Pheyden

Post by Pheyden »

Yes, Stefano is very helpful.

I have the pistol you refer to. I have a manual I can scan if push comes shove.

My pistol came with a Cesare Morini grip, which I had Mr. Morini personally adjust to my hand during my last trip to Italy. Worth every penny.
therider

Post by therider »

You can get standard grips for hand with longer fingers, but you have to ask Stefano for that. For any pistol. I have a shooting friend who got it for sport pistol and two who got for air pistol. I have this problem too. I have 91cm bright hand, so M, but with very long fingers.

As far as I understand Paplo, for the new Evo, is doing that too...but for L only.

The only grip which fits my hand from factory is FWB