Shots per cylinder?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ric1911a1

Shots per cylinder?

Post by ric1911a1 »

Since used ones seem to be hard to come by, I am considering a new air pistol, either Steyr LP10 compact or Morini 162M compact. Can anyone tell me approximately how many rounds per cylinder I can expect?

Thanks.

Ric
David Levene

Re: Shots per cylinder?

Post by David Levene »

I use a compact cylinder on a full length 162EI.

I've never gone so far as letting the low pressure catch drop but I get at least 100 shots.

There's plenty of air for a match.
Rover

Post by Rover »

New ones hard to come by?

You see bunches of them here in the classifieds.

If you really want a response put an ad in: WTB CO2 guns.

I have many on this site foaming at the mouth with my "Pro" comments on the benefits (cost) of older airguns. Don't get suckered by them.
Andre

Post by Andre »

On my LP10 with a top fill (Pump, for those involved with the other thread) I get around 80 shots. I can run that thing down to 60 bar and it stays happy. No comment on the Morini.
paw080

Post by paw080 »

Rover wrote:New ones hard to come by?

You see bunches of them here in the classifieds.

If you really want a response put an ad in: WTB CO2 guns.

I have many on this site foaming at the mouth with my "Pro" comments on the benefits (cost) of older airguns. Don't get suckered by them.
Hi Ric, let me augment Rover's reply concerning CO2/CA shot capacity. I have a Steyr LP1-C(CO2);

I've checked my effective shot count(inner 10 ring capability), and it gets over 230 effective shots

from a full fill. I also agree with Rover about getting a "Crank AP"...SSP. I've got an FWB mod 100;

all the FWB 100 series SSPs are very good; and I believe the Pardini mod 58 is also an excellent choice.

I've shot an Izzy and did not like it at all, too nose heavy, rear sight notch is not adjustable and the giant

potato grip is hilarious. That AP felt very imbalanced....but they be cheap...

Tony