Bullseye in Houston, TX

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Orion

Bullseye in Houston, TX

Post by Orion »

If anyone knows where to shoot bullseye in Houston, TX please shoot me an email.

Thanks!
crankythunder

Re: Bullseye in Houston, TX

Post by crankythunder »

Dear Orion:

My buddy used to shoot bullseye once a month in Houston. I think it was bayou shooters or something like that. I will ask him and get back to you. He now lives in Puerto Rico and is trying to figure out the firearm laws there.

Cranky
Joe Bhonn

Post by Joe Bhonn »

Orion, Bayou Rifles, Inc. hosts a 2700 match on the fourth Sunday of each month (except December). Club members and non-members are welcomed, drawing shooters from Austin and San Antonio. Matches begin at 9:00AM with most arriving at about 8:00AM. We shoot under cover and have a 45 minute break for lunch after the center fire match. We utilize our Addicks range, located in west Houston near I-10 and Eldridge Road. We shot our February match yesterday in very good, but muggy, weather - overcast with little wind. I will send you a PM with the name of our division chairman and contact info. Come join us for some good competition! Regards, Joe
Orion

Post by Orion »

Thank you for the replies. After a year hiatus, I'm back. I'll be shooting in the next match.

Thanks again!
Joe Bhonn

Post by Joe Bhonn »

Orion, contact our division chairman, Bruce Mahan via email. His address is rbmdp@aol.com. Look forward to seeing you at our March match or earlier if you would like to practice at one our two ranges. Regards, Joe
Sc0

Post by Sc0 »

Which side of town are you on?
Joe Bhonn

Post by Joe Bhonn »

If I may ask, who are you replying to and who are you? I don't know Sc0. If you want to send a PM, please do so. Joe