.32 on Pardini SP?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

beeser

.32 on Pardini SP?

Post by beeser »

I have an old style Pardini SP, .22 caliber. Is there a conversion for it to shoot .32 SW? If so, where would I look to find one?
Trooperjake

Post by Trooperjake »

cgroppi

Post by cgroppi »

There is no conversion for the old SP, or the new SP for that matter. The only 22 model that can be converted from 22 to 32 is the SP Bullseye.
dronning

Re: .32 on Pardini SP?

Post by dronning »

beeser wrote:I have an old style Pardini SP, .22 caliber. Is there a conversion for it to shoot .32 SW? If so, where would I look to find one?
You would be better off selling your old style SP and getting the newer bullseye version with a 32ACP conversion.

The newer SP bullseye version has a heavier bolt that delays blowback with 22 ammo. I read the that the group size at 50yards went down when they did this, and the 32ACP has proven to be far more accurate than the 32 SW at 50yards.

Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
jabberwo

Post by jabberwo »

Call the folks at Pardini USA. Vladimir told me my SP could be converted to work with the 32 conversion. There would be some added cost, but cheaper than a new pistol.

Get on his good side by telling him how awesome his son just shot, again, at the nationals! :-)

Jab