Firecracker 4800

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

bcopeland

Firecracker 4800

Post by bcopeland »

Does anyone have info on this year Firecracker 4800?? Date, Location, registration, etc. Thanks, Billy
mtncwru

Post by mtncwru »

I just finished shooting the Western Wildcat 6400, and they had info here. Dates are July 5-8 (Sat-Tue), location is the Whittington Center in Raton, NM, and the program should be posted soon. I'll try to post it here when I get it in email.
COBelties

Post by COBelties »

Was just thinking about that yesterday, the range website calendar has the 5-8 blocked out for it. Hopefully we hear soon.
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

I had talked to Lones a few weeks ago, and he was firm on those dates.

There is a lot of stuff going on at Whittington that weekend so if you want to stay on the Center, you had better call them ... they may be all booked up.

I'm guessing that with the NCAAs and the Benning WC, we won't see a program until at least mid-April
mtncwru

Post by mtncwru »

I can't remember if there was a program at the Wildcat or not; my home range (LAR&R) hosts a 6400 over the same weekend, so I'm there every year. Nancy Tompkins should be sending me info as soon as she has it so I can post it here.
Thedrifter

Post by Thedrifter »

They had copies of the program next to the prize table at the Wildcat, and I have one. will post a copy up soon.

However it is always good to check on things directly from the source, but this is what was handed out.
Thedrifter

Post by Thedrifter »

mtncwru

Post by mtncwru »

Thanks, Cam.