New type cylinder Pardini k12 ?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Avery

New type cylinder Pardini k12 ?

Post by Avery »

K12 with new type cylinder?
Attachments
Cyl1.JPG
Cyl2.JPG
scerir

Re: New type cylinder Pardini k12 ?

Post by scerir »

Avery wrote:K12 with new type cylinder?
Yes, it is. The reason is that sometimes it was very difficult to unscrew the old cylinder. Now, with the new one, you can also use tools.
pauln

Post by pauln »

scerir wrote:
Yes, it is. The reason is that sometimes it was very difficult to unscrew the old cylinder. Now, with the new one, you can also use tools.
I have found mine hard to unscrew at times , are Pardini going to replace existing cylinders ?
rmca

Post by rmca »

Are the new cylinders compatible with the K10? And K2?
Leon

Post by Leon »

pauln wrote:
scerir wrote:
I have found mine hard to unscrew at times , are Pardini going to replace existing cylinders ?
The easiest way to unscrew K12 cylinders is to use a small rubber mat that is sold in kitchen shops / supermarkets to help unscrewing food jars with tight lids. The mat is about 5" x 5". Works a treat.
pauln

Post by pauln »

Leon wrote:
pauln wrote:
scerir wrote:
The easiest way to unscrew K12 cylinders is to use a small rubber mat that is sold in kitchen shops / supermarkets to help unscrewing food jars with tight lids. The mat is about 5" x 5". Works a treat.
Good thinking will give it a try , next time I have problems . Most of the time its fine
scerir

Post by scerir »

pauln wrote: I have found mine hard to unscrew at times , are Pardini going to replace existing cylinders ?
I do not think so (unless there are big problems with the old cylinders). Sometimes, trying to unscrew the old cylinders people damage the clamping screw on the frame of the pistol. It happened.
therider

Post by therider »

Leon wrote: The easiest way to unscrew K12 cylinders is to use a small rubber mat that is sold in kitchen shops / supermarkets to help unscrewing food jars with tight lids. The mat is about 5" x 5". Works a treat.
Gosh, I hope we had that in EU! I always struggle to open home made jam and marmalade jars!!!