Pardini K22 (UK Spec)

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
acrybb

Pardini K22 (UK Spec)

Post by acrybb »

Hi folks,

Last time I was on here I was asking about my Steyr LP10. Well I am pleased to say that I am getting on well with it. I have been shooting pistol since the end of February roughly and I am now knocking on the door of 270 in half course (30 shot) I really am at the point now where a 7 is unacceptable. I am looking for at least 80% inside the 9 ring. I am Now biting the bullet and going down the shooting spectacles route (groan) I have Champion-Olympic-Champion. I will probably look out a pair of shoes too.

Anyway the title of the post as it might suggest is about a Pardini K22 (UK Spec). I have taken the next logical step in pistol shooting and I have bought one of these Free Pistols. Yep it is good fun!! It is an older pistol and I know the guy who owned it before me so I know it has been looked after.

Although this pistol has been looked after I am having some extraction problems with certain ammunition. In this case SK Pistol Match. I think I have solved this we shall see next time I shoot.

The other issue is that I know it is a 50m pistol, I am shooting at 25 in our range as that is the length of the range. I am unable to adjust my sights so that I can take up my air pistol aiming point, just under the black, as there is not enough adjustment in the sights. Would this be normal given that it is a 50m Pistol or should I be Stripping the sights to see if there are any problems?

There are 50m ranges in Scotland but I will keep trying 25m for now. I believe that they are strictly summer ranges too mainly used for the competitions.

Just for the record my first 30 shot course was about the 250 mark.

Thank you very much for your help

Andy