World Cup Fort Benning 2014

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

miglantz

World Cup Fort Benning 2014

Post by miglantz »

Hallo everyone.
Does anybody know the programme of the World Cup in Fort Benning 2014. We have 3 months only to start and we have to reserve tickets, hotels etc.
I wrote email to the Organising Committee and have no answer.
Thanks.
Thedrifter

Post by Thedrifter »

Well your not alone in this.

I have been trying to contact the same officials about the Rocky Mountain Championahips, and have yet to find anything out. It is my understanding that the RMC is the selection match for shooters going to the World Cup. Hopefully we can start receiving answers soon.

Cameron
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

RMC is NOT a selection for the WC USA.
The air rifle participants were selected from WAG.
The smallbore participants will be selected in an early January selection match. I have attached the program.
Attachments
January Smallbore Selection Match Program Complete.pdf
(116.79 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
ToddMay

Match

Post by ToddMay »

So how is / was this match advertised?
miglantz

Post by miglantz »

Thx but I'm not interested in the selection for US Team. I'm from Poland and I know that I'll start in World Cup. However, I don't know the official programme of this competitions.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

miglantz wrote:Thx but I'm not interested in the selection for US Team. I'm from Poland and I know that I'll start in World Cup. However, I don't know the official programme of this competitions.
Your national federation will be responsible for all the bookings, as all federations are. The dates are listed on the ISSF website if you select the correct year;

http://www.issf-sports.org/calendar/calendar_list.ashx

Whilst that doesn't go in to detail as to which event is shot when, it should enable early planning for teams.

Rob.
miglantz

Post by miglantz »

Thank you Rob. I know that site. I have to make all things myself. My federation isn't sending the national team officially. They will make a competitors list and send it to the organizing committee, but booking hotels, flights and transport I have to make myself.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

miglantz wrote:Thank you Rob. I know that site. I have to make all things myself. My federation isn't sending the national team officially. They will make a competitors list and send it to the organizing committee, but booking hotels, flights and transport I have to make myself.
Whenever I've attended world cups (as coach) all such bookings had to be made by the federation via the ISSF online booking system. So flights yes, you book yourself, but hotels, transfers etc was covered on the official booking forms. I would also have expected all of that to have had to have been done months ago, with only final athlete names being able to be done at this late stage.

Anyway hope you get it all sorted in time.

Rob.
miglantz

Post by miglantz »

The Programme of the WC is already on the ISSF web site.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

miglantz wrote:The Programme of the WC is already on the ISSF web site.
Just spotted the 'complete information' therein, so that should tell you everything you need... ? Including hotels they are using as official ones, i.e. where you can get the official transport from etc.

http://www.issf-sports.org/media/calend ... mation.pdf

Rob.