AW 93 HELP REQUIRED URGENTLY

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
saumya555

AW 93 HELP REQUIRED URGENTLY

Post by saumya555 »

Hey guys!
in desperate need of help
was just messing with my feinwarkbau AW93 adjusting the trigger screws etc
and now its not making the dry firing sound the click anymore
i hope i havent broken the trigger, someone says i have cocked the trigger so i followed the manual and pushed the slide backwards and released the trigger but it isnt working
my trigger is just not working
and while cocking also it feels too loose
pleaseeeeeee HELP ME
Send pictures or video if possible
ruig

Post by ruig »

1) Remove the grip
2) Cock the pistol
3) Take a photo from left and post it (for example)
scausi

trigger

Post by scausi »

I dont think you have broken it, more you have made the wrong adjustments ,and by the sounds of what you are saying you should have left it alone as you probably dont know what you are doing .
I would suggest you take your pistol along with the manual to your local gun smith/shop were they will understand what the manual is telling them,it wont take them long to fix.
That be said it sounds like you have adjusted the sear engagment screw to far hence no trigger ?? that how most trigger failers happen ,good luck
cheers .S
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

It might be difficult to get fixed at your local gun shop. You cant mess with adjusting the trigger of your AW 93, without risking breaking a very small screw that you need for proper functioning.

Are you in the US? If so, you need Tod Utter. Somewhere else, I don't know.
shadow

Todd Utter

Post by shadow »

Could someone please tell me who Todd Utter is? Is he an independent gunsmith or does he work for an importer? Thanks!
Isabel1130

Re: Todd Utter

Post by Isabel1130 »

shadow wrote:Could someone please tell me who Todd Utter is? Is he an independent gunsmith or does he work for an importer? Thanks!

Tod used to be, as I understand it, the warranty gunsmith for Feinwerkbau, and possibly some of the other Euro brands in the US. The company was then called Ten Ring.
I think he in independent now, but I would recommend him, without any reservations for work on Feinwerkbau products. I cant speak to his work on other Euro guns.

Contact info. Todd can be reached at (706)647-5941 or sawmill50@yahoo.com
joel

Post by joel »

Every time I try to adjust the trigger on mine, it stops working so I just put it back to where it was. I am very careful about making small adjustments and following the specific instructions, but I have come to the conclusion that the trigger is as light as it will ever be and that I am going to have to get used to it, which, I actually have, and no longer diddle with it.

Joel