Conradin Forum?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Xxxxxxxx

Conradin Forum?

Post by Xxxxxxxx »

Can we create a separate forum for Conradin, where all who wish to interact with his inane posts can do so, and free up the board for less self absorbed topics?

Post by Guest »

2nd that.
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

While we're suggesting forum features (and a bit ironically considering Conradin's recent role in assisting with this forum's administration) what about disabling 'anonymous coward' posts? Seems rather low to hide behind a guest post doesn't it? And it's an easy thing to disable in the admin functions.
zoned

Re: Conradin Forum?

Post by zoned »

3rd that
bpscCheney

Post by bpscCheney »

I'm with Gerard on this, quit bashing a guy with questions. I mean, yeah some of the questions have been answered but that's not a reason to hate on a guy. And if you're going to give someone hell at least have the stones to join the forum for real, this is the second time a guest has said this, if you don't like it leave or scroll on.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Ask owner to check the time and trace the IP origin; run the DB and convert to a flat .txt and their IP origin. uniq and cut -f them. diff the two files. Then you know who is hiding.

Alternatively go inside the server, no particular shell choice is needed, although c shell is pretty good. check the IP by matching registration time with http log in /var/log/http-*, netstat -r or check http connection log. convert to flat txt. uniq and cut -f, then you will find out who did it.

If you want to do a hate me thing, do it on this thread. Send me private messages that is fine but please don't insult my misses. Nothing is anonymous and I am sure many of you understand that, and a lot of you I know work in the security or forensic industry. There is no FAQ in shooting and certainly no RTFM option. Don Nygord's notes cannot answer everything, especially now he has passed.

My questions are genuine, but my answers may be suspect, but with no ill will. Someone will correct it. If you want to cast stones at me, ask yourself if you can memorize the entire ISSF, USAS, and location state rulebook, and also all the user manuals of the major arms. David does not count as he actually pointed out WHERE I should look for in the rulebook. If you can do that you are more than capable to stone me. Scoring a 570 does not count because it just means that either you are gifted, has a coach, or you have spent more time than a lot of people to achieve that score. If Mr.Peter S. has no problem offer his time and talking to me and answering all my stupid questions because most of you who posted have no real substance anyway, then beat his score on all his discipline and stone me. Make it easy for you: FR3X40@1178; FR60PR@598; 300FR60PR@599; 300FR3X40@1184; Finally AR60 at 633.5

Feel free to call me on the phone too. My signature has all the info you need, an in fact, you can come to my apartment and talk to me about it. If you still could not figure that out, then pay some script kiddi3s 2 l@0k @7 th3 1nf0.
Last edited by conradin on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conradin

Re: Conradin Forum?

Post by conradin »

zoned wrote:3rd that
Jon, thank you for at least have the guts to not post anonymously. Much appreciated. Obviously due to my health there is no way for me to meet you but I used to go to your state often, and in fact, my motorcycle instructor license came from there. Not easy to get. Oh Boy I do miss Ivars.

I admire people who still uses the Nighthawk . I always taught people using that CB250. I was one of those few ex-instructor in your state that could personally take away your license. Bring your bike to PIR, maybe lacking a bit of power on the drag strip, but the twist are fun. That long left hand 180' curve ending can be taxing if your bike is underpowered, Since you cannot hang off. I used to have a teammate who broke both legs on my bike, so you need to respect that very innocent first turn. Anticlockwise ccount of course.

Of course you can always drive 5+ hours to Spokane. Even more twisty, but a bit too far away.
HWN1011

Post by HWN1011 »

After reading those last 2 posts I 4th the proposal lol.

Yes I know I can't believe I read them either what was I thinking.
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Let it go----let her go---she'll run out of steam soon
TommyH

Post by TommyH »

keep the posts coming Conradin, I always enjoy visiting Target talk to see what's going on. If something about the site bothered me I'd go elsewhere.

TommyH
conradin

Post by conradin »

I did not start this thread. In fact, the starter did not even sign in.
I guess in each forum you need a clown to keep it entertained, and also a troll.

On the free pistol mailing list I am 100% serious, to me it is a totally different environment. Maybe having mail in the email inbox makes you more serious.
tedbell

Post by tedbell »

As listed in the heading bar, this website is "a place to talk about Olympic style shooting...", which is exactly what Conradin has been doing. I, and I imagine others, have learned things from his posts and the responses to his posts, which is the purpose of this site. Does Conradin post more frequently than others? Currently, yes. So what? I commend his/her exuberance and desire to learn. Why would someone want to stifle that? Are there so many international-style shooters in the country right now that we should discourage someone else who is interested in learning? I didn't get the email from USA Shooting where they announced that they were full up and didn't want anyone encouraging any new shooters. If you don't like to read Conradin's posts, then I would suggest just not reading them. It's not that taxing to skip over a post. The rest of us are grateful for the opportunity to skim through them and any responses, just like all the posts on here, to see what we can learn.

And to log in as a "guest" to lob insults at someone is just being a pathetic two-bit coward. Man up or go home.

Thanks,
Ted
zoned

Post by zoned »

tedbell wrote:...Does Conradin post more frequently than others? Currently, yes.....
Πείτε λιγότερο, να μάθουν περισσότερα.
guest too

Post by guest too »

are you saying "my ears work better when my mouth is closed?"
ilionkid

Post by ilionkid »

The Greeks had a word for it.
conradin

Post by conradin »

zoned wrote: Πείτε λιγότερο, να μάθουν περισσότερα.
Thanks. This actually will happen to me as time progress.