Benelli mp 95E

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Deconn

Benelli mp 95E

Post by Deconn »

Anyone Know how to determine the year of mfg on benelli"s.
oldcaster

Post by oldcaster »

I don't know how to tell the year but do know that early models did not have scope mount rails and middle models did and now they again don't. You might be able to do a search on the net using this info to at least get an idea how old it is. I know I have read somewhere what the dates were for the changes but don't remember where.
ButchFork

Post by ButchFork »

I agree to what Oldcaster is saying. It's difficult to determine the year. Refer this link to get some more information.
Van_Zant

Post by Van_Zant »

It is rather simple: look at the two-letter code right under the second "E" of red "BENELLI" sign on the right side of barrel. Tell me what it is.
Van_Zant

Post by Van_Zant »

Frank,
I bought this pistol from you once... Almost bought it... You returned my postal money order because you've misread production code which made the gun 5 younger than it was. We canceled the deal. I told you last time we talked that "BF" code in a square box under the red "BENELLI" sign on right side of barrel of your pistol means it was made in 1995. Take it to the bank or call Benelli. Your gun is "Atlanta" series pistol: this series was made only for 2 years, from 1994 to 1996. Good luck selling it.