Larry's Guns order

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Alex L

Larry's Guns order

Post by Alex L »

I emailed Larry's Guns - at info@... - the address on their website, - but have had no reply. I re-sent the question and order, - and still no reply.
I registered my name on the site, too!
I am wondering if they have a policy to Not deal with overseas shooters, - but if so, at least they should reply and tell me so.

I ordered some spares from Pilkington, but they could not help, so redirected me to Larry's Guns who they said specialized in these spares.

It was 2 or 3 weeks since I sent to the company. I had heard good things of them, but we are surprised that we have not had any reply.

Can anyone give any advice on this matter, please.
mparker

Re: Larry's Guns order

Post by mparker »

Alex L wrote:I emailed Larry's Guns - at info@... - the address on their website, - but have had no reply. I re-sent the question and order, - and still no reply.
I am wondering if they have a policy to Not deal with overseas shooters, - but if so, at least they should reply and tell me so.

I ordered some spares from Pilkington, but they could not help, so redirected me to Larry's Guns who they said specialized in these spares.

It was 2 or 3 weeks since I sent to the company. I had heard good things of them, but we are surprised that we have not had any reply.

Never a problem with LGI in my experience.

Send an email to Amanda Carter at larrysguns@gmail.com. I'm certain she will reply.
brent375hh

Post by brent375hh »

It has nothing to do with your location. They must be really busy, I had to try calling about a dozen times last week before I got an answer.
Trooperjake

Post by Trooperjake »

I have been trying to contact them for 3 weeks by phone and email, so far they did not get back to me.
Will try again tomorrow.
Leon

Re: Larry's Guns order

Post by Leon »

Alex L wrote:I emailed Larry's Guns - at info@... - the address on their website, - but have had no reply. I re-sent the question and order, - and still no reply.

I've bought numerous items from Larrys over the years - without a problem. They are quite happy to sell to shooters in Australia.

As another poster said, sometimes they get busy and may take a few days to get back to you...

However, if the spares you wanted are listed on the website, just add to cart and checkout and everything will be fine.
wgnovak

LGI

Post by wgnovak »

In my dealings with them they are slow answering e-mails. Usually they respond in 2 or 3 weeks. I have bought guns from them and parts. They are a small business. Larry's daughter Deanna seems to run the office side. They are not treating you any different then any one else. I'm in the process of buying a mount from them the last month or so and likely will have it in a couple or few weeks. Re send them an e-mail or two.