New Rules

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

bellyshooter

New Rules

Post by bellyshooter »

There were some pretty drastic proposals circulating for rule changes post Olympics. Anyone know when these will be finalized? I am holding off on ordering new junior equipment until I see what is happening to pants and boots. My understanding is that there will be ISSF meeting sometime September. I expect a trickle down effect on USASHOOTING and CMP rules.
SmallBoreRifleGuide

Post by SmallBoreRifleGuide »

New rules summarised in June/July with a finalisation meeting expected in November 2012. Full publication of the rules will come some time after this

Here is the quote from ISSF website: The ISSF is continuing its work to develop and approve the final version of the 2013-2016 Technical Rules for Shooting. The ISSF Administrative Council has approved rule changes for the 2013-2016 ISSF Rules.

Rule changes the summary below were proposed by the ISSF Section Committees, approved by the ISSF Technical Committee and given final approval by the Council in accordance with the ISSF Constitution (1.7.2.5). Detailed rules for Finals in Olympic events as well as a few additional rules will be approved by the Council in November 2012. The complete edition of the ISSF Official Statutes, Rules and Regulations, Edition 2013 will be released as soon as possible after the Council meeting.

Website is here:http://www.cpsa.co.uk/news/general/2012 ... 3-----2016[/url]