London shooting medals

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

IPshooter

London shooting medals

Post by IPshooter »

How many here would have bet that Germany would get zero shooting medals and that Russia would get only one? Seems like the rest of the world has closed the gap on these two countries.

Stan
gn303

Post by gn303 »

Many were expecting more from Germany. But wasn't it surprising that China was not as much on the highest step as we would have expected? I can only conclude that the Olympics bring an other stress level than e.g. the World Cups. The 'noise' level may have played a role, but shooting should be fun and when your favorite marksman hits a 10.5 why shouldn't you applaud?
Regards,
Guy
NetNinja

Shooting in noisy envrionments

Post by NetNinja »

I like loud. I shoot at a indoor range and it's loud all the time. People yapping and shooting all sorts of calibers, it's amazing how the same caliber in certain pistols create more pressure. of course that is due to different brands of ammo.

Shooting shouldn't be a golf spectator sport.