Source for FWB P11 Piccolo Air Cylinders

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Brian Lafferty

Source for FWB P11 Piccolo Air Cylinders

Post by Brian Lafferty »

I have the FWB Piccolo and need an extra air cylinder. Does anyone know of a US or Canadian supplier having these in stock. I have tried Pilk Guns and Pyramydair with no luck.

Thanks.
#1texan

Post by #1texan »

Try Neal Stepp at ISS 817-595-2090
Brian Lafferty

Post by Brian Lafferty »

#1texan wrote:Try Neal Stepp at ISS 817-595-2090
Thanks. I sent him an email. Neil is making direct inquires of FWB. I appreciate his quick response and your recommendation.
Rover

Post by Rover »

There's not much feedback on that pistol. How do you like it? Mini-review, please.

BTW Is that a Polish name?
Brian Lafferty

Post by Brian Lafferty »

Rover wrote:There's not much feedback on that pistol. How do you like it? Mini-review, please.

BTW Is that a Polish name?
I like the pistol very much. I had purchased an Alfa Proj from Pyramyd Air about 6 weeks ago. Liked that until the regulator went bad after around 800 rds. Kind of funny. A few shots would be fine and then one would not have enough power to penetrate the target if it even hit the paper. They took it back and I ordered the Piccolo.

The Piccolo and the compact P11 share much of the P44 platform. The trigger shoe is not a fully adjustable one like the P44, but I suspect you could put a P44 trigger shoe on it. Likewise, the barrel weights (rods and sliding weights) from the P44 fit the Piccolo perfectly. They are a necessary add on, for me anyway, and I am still playing with balance placement of the weight.

The grip is OK for an ambi style. I think the non-Piccolo P11 comes with a more standard left or right grip. I may fatten the Piccolo grip with some moreni paste at some point. The grip is fully adjustable for tilt and cant.

It is, IMO, an excellent value considering that the P44 is about $500 more. The weight rods cost me $60 through Champions Shooter supply. Now, if I can get an extra cylinder or two, life will be very near perfect. BTW, 85 to 90 shots is the norm for a Piccolo cylinder.

To answer your question, both the names Lafferty and Feinwerkbau are indeed Polish. ;)

Oh yes, the pistol is totally accurate--not that I can shoot up to its accuracy level.
Brian Lafferty

Post by Brian Lafferty »

Just heard from FWB. Can purchase it from them direct. Delivery by air in one week. Cost $187 delivered.