Pistol case

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

SuperD

Pistol case

Post by SuperD »

I’m looking for a case that can be used to store and also transport my pistol to the range. I want it to hold an S&W model 41, 3 barrels (5.5” & 7” with iron sights and a 5.5” with optic), 5 magazines, plus an extra set of Herrett grips. I’m not looking for a large pistol box like the Gun Ho or Pachmayr. What do you guys use or suggest? If you have something please post pictures of what you’re using.
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

this one would do it, 49.00 free shipping

http://www.mezzi.com/Aluminum-Gun-Cases ... -Gun-Case/
GCSInc

Free Shipping?

Post by GCSInc »

How do you get the free shipping?
moigy

Bringing Guns across state/county lines

Post by moigy »

Be very careful if you travel,even by car, across state or county lines. Each jurisdiction has its own rules. I used to live on Long Island. My pistol carry permit was good for everywhere EXCEPT New York City.

I now live in Maryland and in order to transport any rifle/shotgun, pistol/revolver off my premises I must:
A. Have the gun unloaded, disabled, locked and in a separate container from the ammo and magazine.
B. The ammo has to be in a separate, locked container.
C. Any and allo magazines transported must be unloaded and in a locked container. Having a loaded magazine, even if no gun is present, is a Felony.

The only way around those laws is to have a valid CCW permit. To get one, you must have some political clout. Even though the U.S. District Court just tossed the CCW laws in Maryland out doesn't help. The old laws are still being enforced.

Be very careful. Know the laws & obey them. New Jersey is another state with complex & confusing laws.