Where in the US can I get Anschuetz 7020 sight serviced?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

bluetentacle

Where in the US can I get Anschuetz 7020 sight serviced?

Post by bluetentacle »

I have this sight whose elevation knob doesn't work. Is it a trip back to Germany, or is there somewhere in the US where I can get it fixed?
chrisk

Post by chrisk »

I used Tenring Service out in Jacksonville, FL. I know that one of the partners past away in 2009, but I think still in business? There number is (904) 724-7419. I would definitely try them first, hands down the best!
22Guy

Anschutz sight repair

Post by 22Guy »

Try Neil Stepp @ I.S.S.

817-595-2090
justadude

Post by justadude »

Be very careful with Tenring in Florida, it is true that one of the lead partner's died two or three years ago. I can't recall exactly what the story was but I think it was something about one of the daughters was trying to run the business. Regardless, they now have the reputation of extremely long wait times, and failure to return phone calls or e-mails. Search this forum a bit for more stories and details.

As mentioned Neal Stepp might be able to get you pointed, also Champions Choice, Champions Shooter Supply or the sponsor to the web forum Pilkguns might be able to help you out.

Good Luck,
'Dude
cmj

Post by cmj »

Might also try Chuck Gartland.

http://gartlandprecisionllc.com/index.html
bluetentacle

Post by bluetentacle »

Thanks guys. I now have a lot of options to try.
sbrmike

Post by sbrmike »

I had the late Steve Moore of 10 ring service my Anschutz sight in the past. He was a craftsman and has surely been missed. I also miss the heck out of Neil Johnson since he retired. Those voids have not been filled.

I am pretty sure that Pilkguns works on Anschutz sights. I think I called them about one a year or so ago.