Pardini RF Electronic

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Greg R

Pardini RF Electronic

Post by Greg R »

What are people's opinions on this pistol. I have been told the electronics are still to unrealiable compared to the mechanical. Those who have them how has yours been performing. Thanks.
RobStubbs

Re: Pardini RF Electronic

Post by RobStubbs »

Greg R wrote:What are people's opinions on this pistol. I have been told the electronics are still to unrealiable compared to the mechanical. Those who have them how has yours been performing. Thanks.
Mine is an older model, rarely shot (lives in Switzerland) but the electronics have been fine. I have no idea how they compare to the current electronics although almost certainly a different circuit board.

Rob.
Leon

Re: Pardini RF Electronic

Post by Leon »

Greg R wrote:What are people's opinions on this pistol. I have been told the electronics are still to unrealiable compared to the mechanical. Those who have them how has yours been performing. Thanks.
I've had no problems with mine - bought earlier this year. Electronic triggers are fantastic and it's hard to go back to mechanical after this. Best advantage of an electronic trigger is the easy dry fire capability.
USMC0802

Post by USMC0802 »

do a search on here for Pardini. A couple of months ago there wasOly some really good discussion about the electronics and past and possible present issues. Vladimir (Pardini USA) gave some good information as well as Emil (olympian). Despite any possible negatives that were discussed by many, made me really want to buy one.
milevsport

Post by milevsport »

I shoot international rapid fire pistol with Pardini SP1 since 1996. It is the best pistol for this event. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for the best pistol for olympic rapid fire. This event is dinamic and requires a lot of dry fire. For any other event, including bullseye and international sport pistol, I'd recommend mechanical trigger. It is cheaper, reliable, consistent and there are less parts to worry about. The Pardini SP1 with electronic trigger requires more attention, changing batteries and basically more maintenance. Check this link www.pardiniguns.com/store Good luck