JSB 7.33 RS vs. AA 7.33 Falcon

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

david mckee

JSB 7.33 RS vs. AA 7.33 Falcon

Post by david mckee »

I know JSB makes pellets for AA. The Falcon (AA) and RS (JSB) are both 7.33 gr. but I have read that AA provides their own die. Is this true? Both my FWB 300s rifles shoot the RS (Rapid Speed) with excellent accuracy and just wondering if I should try the AA Falcons that I have heard others rave about. Thanks. David McKee
Rover

Post by Rover »

They are probably just rebranded. H&N is big on that. Crosman does it, too.
robf

Post by robf »

There's a noticable difference between AA fields and JSB Exacts, but other brands have been found to be just the same thing rebranded. Variations have been due to die differences. JSB ran/run a dozen dies for the Exact Expresses which leads to some noticable physical differences, and performance can be down to the batch rather than the brand.

I'd say test batches/brands, once you have one you like, buy a lot... shoot them, then batch test again when you run out.