Brian Johnson Does He Exist

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

GaryD

Brian Johnson Does He Exist

Post by GaryD »

I have sent Brian Johnson a number of E-Mails regarding his Carbon Fibre
extension tubes but have had no reply.

Can anybody tell me where I can get in contact with him as he is not answering my queries.

Perhaps his E-Mail address has changed?
Soupy44

Post by Soupy44 »

I just sent him a text message with your inquiry. Hopefully you'll hear from him soon.
GaryD

Post by GaryD »

Hi Soupy44,

Thanks for doing that for me much appreciated.

Hopefully he will be in touch soon as I would like to order a tube from him
BJ

Post by BJ »

Hey GaryD,

I got locked out of that email address and haven't figured out my old password yet. You can reach me at goldmedalgear@gmail.com. As far as bloop tubes go we have been working out some issues with the design and took a break from manufacturing. Production should start up again within the next month.

Brian Johnson
GaryD

Post by GaryD »

BJ wrote:Hey GaryD,

I got locked out of that email address and haven't figured out my old password yet. You can reach me at goldmedalgear@gmail.com. As far as bloop tubes go we have been working out some issues with the design and took a break from manufacturing. Production should start up again within the next month.

Brian Johnson
Hi Brian, first of all I would like to thank Soupy44 for putting me in touch with you.
I will send you an e-mail at the goldmedal address regarding what Iam after in the next few minutes.
Cheers,
Gary D
efoleyjr

Post by efoleyjr »

BJ wrote:Hey GaryD,

Brian Johnson
Hi Brian,
I am interested in one of your tubes also.
Ed
edf@fohcinc.com