DJ Precision

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

PFribley

DJ Precision

Post by PFribley »

Anyone know anything about this company??? Sent them a $35 check for one of their Beretta 92 trigger shoes. Waited a week. Emailed them to find out if they recieved the check. No response. Waited a week. Called the phone number listed on their web site. Got a disconnect recording. Are they reputable??? Have I been "had". Should I stop payment???
Finprof

DJ Precision

Post by Finprof »

I sent in a check for an IZH-35M trigger shoe and the hex head screws for the scope mount in late February or March. Nothing for about a month and then suddenly the package appeared.

My guess is that the owner doesn't keep an inventory and makes up batches of product when orders pile up.
caa028

Post by caa028 »

Don was out of town for about a week. Back now, but is quite busy. Just be patient...
Dr. Jim

Post by Dr. Jim »

I had a similar experience with a Model 52 frame weight. No communications, but the package appeared and fit perfectly.

I suspect he spends more time in the shop than on the computer. Once you understand his style, there are no worries.

Dr Jim
PFribley

DJ Precision

Post by PFribley »

Message recieved. OK. I will relax!!! LOL
orionshooter

Post by orionshooter »

Owner Don Weber is a stand up guy who will not fail to deliver what you paid for. I have ordered several items from him over the years and have been thoroughly satisfied.

Hang tight.
Misny

Post by Misny »

I've had very good dealings with DJ Precision. They offer first class products and were very quick with delivery. Take in consideration that they are a small time operation.
PFribley

DJ Precision

Post by PFribley »

Got an email from Don today. Recieved check. Will ship first full week in June. Alll is well!!!