Another 2nd for Eric U - Changwon world cup

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

RobStubbs

Another 2nd for Eric U - Changwon world cup

Post by RobStubbs »

Eric has again won silver in a world cup, this time in Korea. He went into the finals on 596 but was unable to catch the leader who went in with a 2 point advantage.

Rob.
guidolastra

Post by guidolastra »

Great Job, Eric !
We are fortunate he is a regular visitor here. I enjoy and certainly learn from his postings.
Colin

Post by Colin »

Only .8 away from Martynov at the end, so cut into that 2 point advantage some.Well done Eric
tsokasn

Post by tsokasn »

Video,video.video!!!
Colin

Post by Colin »

Here you go
http://www.issf-sports.org/
Go to videos at the top of page
peterz

Post by peterz »

A bit off topic, but I notice that out of 72 shooters in 10m air pistol not one was from the United States. Is that common? Or did we already max out our quota places and just not send anybody?
PCU

Post by PCU »

USA enter 3 in men's rapid fire but none in 10m or 50m. Currently have one Olympic quota slot for 10m (Beaman earned) and one for 50m (Turner earned).
tsokasn

Post by tsokasn »

Congratulations Eric!!!
Eric U

Post by Eric U »

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. It was an entertaining match to say the least. The wind on that range can be a real pain.

Eric U
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Eric U wrote:Thanks guys! I appreciate it. It was an entertaining match to say the least. The wind on that range can be a real pain.

Eric U
I wondered if wind played a big effect, there were some of worlds best down in the 580+ area which is not as expected (although admittedly we all have off days).

Rob.
guidolastra

Post by guidolastra »

RobStubbs wrote:
Eric U wrote:Thanks guys! I appreciate it. It was an entertaining match to say the least. The wind on that range can be a real pain.

Eric U
I wondered if wind played a big effect, there were some of worlds best down in the 580+ area which is not as expected (although admittedly we all have off days).

Rob.
I can only imagine what the wind and the cold temperature were like. I wonder if there is any footage during the qualification round. Still, personnaly I hope I could be consistenly shooting in the 580s...even under good conditions...