Moody / Zins BE Clinic near Orlando / Tampa, FL

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

usmcmba

Moody / Zins BE Clinic near Orlando / Tampa, FL

Post by usmcmba »

List,

We are conducting a feasibility study for a Moody / Zins Bullseye clinic in Lakeland, FL. Our club is situated about one hour drive from Orlando International Airport /Disney and other attractions (Sea World, Universal etc). We are also just one hour drive from Tampa if you are coming from that direction. We are currently looking at late May, early June for this clinic. There will be a total of 20 slots for two day classroom and range instruction at $250 and 10 slots for one day classroom only instruction at $125.

There should be plenty of flights into either Orlando (preferable) or Tampa, many hotels nearby. Please let me know if you will be interested or have any questions via e-mail at usmcmba@earthlink.net or 863-430-1364, thank you.

David
davekp

Zins clinic

Post by davekp »

Suggest you avoid scheduling for May 14&15. The 15th is the tentative date for the Sunshine State Games.
M1Jeff

Post by M1Jeff »

email sent

Jeff
usmcmba

Re: Zins clinic

Post by usmcmba »

davekp wrote:Suggest you avoid scheduling for May 14&15. The 15th is the tentative date for the Sunshine State Games.
Your suggestion noted. As stated in original post, we are thinking late May, very likely May 21-22, thanks.
Fly High

Post by Fly High »

Would this clinic include live fire practice/instruction as well as classroom instruction?
usmcmba

Post by usmcmba »

Fly High wrote:Would this clinic include live fire practice/instruction as well as classroom instruction?
Yes, the two day is combination of classroom (first day) and live fire (second day). The one day is just classroom.
usmcmba

Post by usmcmba »

List,
Thank you to ones who have sent me e-mails expressing interest in such a clinic. For those who are interested but have not let me know, please do so, so I can get a good picture of how many people would likely sign up for such a clinic as I have to propose this to the board shortly.

As stated, if you are coming from out of town, there are tons of flights to either Tampa or Orlando and there are quite a bit of hotels around here.
Please e-mail your interest to usmcmba@earthlink.net or call my cell 863-430-1364.

Thanks,
David