Morini CM84E two stage trigger version

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
zohan

Morini CM84E two stage trigger version

Post by zohan »

How can I change one stage trigger version to the two stage version?

Is it possible? I can't find any conversion from Morini.

Thank you
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

You need a complete replacement trigger module. Don't know if Morini has any in stock. When I got my one three years ago, it was still in beta stage. Replacing it is no problem, just take the single stage out and put the new one in, it's one screw and one bolt, if I remember correctly. Two minutes work.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

On the subject of CM84E's.
Is the original Morini Grip less raked then replacement Rink?

I have a Rink on mine and I get a pain in forearm with triggering sometimes - like a stretched tendon or something.
A74BEDLM

Post by A74BEDLM »

2 stage triggers available direct from Morini CHF350.00
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

I'd say the Rink and the Morini grip are more or less similar in their angle, but they are hard to compare, as the general concept is very different. I can't get the Rink to fit my style at all, so I'm using a modified Morini. Both of them are rather upright for a FP grip, IMO - other brands are raking their FPs much more. Angling up would be easier than raking it more, as the electronics get in the way when you start to cut the fingers deepers into the grip.