Value of Feinwerkbau 603?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Cwg011

Value of Feinwerkbau 603?

Post by Cwg011 »

Hello,

I have recently acquired this Feinwerkbau rifle from a family member and would like help determining it's value. The gun was purchased around 2002 I believe and was to be shipped overseas. It never made it through that countries customs, it was returned and has sat untouched in it's box ever since.

The gun and manual indicate that it is a model 603. It is very unusually (to me) colored in red and green wood throughout. The rifle is in it's original packaging and has never been fired.

Any opinions on this gun regarding rarity, desirability and value? i was unable to find any images through google of another similar gun in this color scheme.

I appreciate any help you can offer,
Thanks.

[imgImage

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
BorzoiDad

603 Worth

Post by BorzoiDad »

The gun is pratically worthless. I'll save you time by taking it off your hands for $50. Just kidding guys.

The best place to check is the "Buy, Sell" forum on this web site. You could also check "American Airguns Classified" as a 603 shows up there occasionally.

I sold my 603 about a year ago on this site for $1250 and it went very fast. But like all things it takes someone that wants one and the 603 is kind of out of favor now that PCP guns are so popular.