NEW Pellet Can

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
JJJJJJ

NEW Pellet Can

Post by JJJJJJ »

My new accessory, a high quality pellet container from www.pellcan.com. Just got my new pellet container from pellcan.com, the container is absolutely awesome made with high grade aluminum and CNC to perfection. It has O-ring on the outside and inside to help with griping and contain lead dust. The size and weight are just right and it holds more than 500 rounds of pellet.

I have always wanted a pellet container to replace the factory tin box, for years I tried using other alternatives but none worked well. The Gamo box thread couldn't seal anything and none had the quality and fit my pellcan offered. It is the only one that satisfied all my requirements in quality, fit, durability and looks.

They offer two sizes, a large one for reserve and a smaller one for carry and competition use, I use the large one to hold my felt pellets. There are two top and bottom O-rings on the outside to facilitate griping, and one more below the thread for airtight seal. The lid can securely stack on the bottom to save space and it has a quarter sized stainless steel medallion where you can custom engrave anything you want, it ingenuously magnetized to the lid.

Overall I just love the design of the pellcan, for someone who appreciates the highest quality with the best look, this is yet, and with its variety of colors it serves as a perfect complement to any match gun. Both exceptionally well made and exceptionally attractive.

I hope all of you will like it as well.

Jay Shi
Attachments
pic 1
pic 1
P1010063.JPG (38.29 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
P1010073.JPG
P1010073.JPG (43.21 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
P1010080.JPG
P1010080.JPG (42.53 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
P1010081.JPG
P1010081.JPG (37.5 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
P1010083.JPG
P1010083.JPG (36.1 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
RB6

Post by RB6 »

How about doing up a couple of pics of the grips ...............

keithwwalker

Post by keithwwalker »

Very nice upgrade from the MEC Centra 'puck' which isn't threaded and doesn't have the badge! Plus made in Oregon!!!
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

About a month ago I received a Pellcan, right from the start I was impressed, it came in a very professional looking white box with the Pellcan label on it.

My Pellcan is the large size in a beautiful bright red, the anodizing is very well done and is a nice deep colour. The machining on my Pellcan is flawless, the threads are smooth and the fit is perfect. You can tell that some thought was put into this container right from the little relief cut on the bottom that allows the top to securely nest with the bottom to the medallion that is secured by a magnet.

I'm sure the large tin could hold at least three full tins of pellets, but with only one in it it makes it easy to pick up the pellets without knocking them out.

I know this container wont earn you extra points, but it is a very well crafted piece of kit. It would be an excellent prize or gift for a shooter, as a prize I'm sure you could get the medallions custom engraved. So if you are looking for something to get that shooter who has everything or you are the shooter who has everything and someone is looking for a gift for you, I'd highly recommend the Pellcan.
Attachments
DSC_6059.jpg
DSC_6038.jpg
DSC_6039.jpg
DSC_6047.jpg
seamaster

Post by seamaster »

Richard,

what is that trigger set up on your LP10?
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

It's from Tec-Hro out of Germany, I have short fingers, my so called friends call them cartoon hands. It works very well, very nice quality, great customer service and shipping to boot.
Heba

Post by Heba »

A real interesting trigger, how long have u been using it, is it good ?
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

I've been using it for about three years or so. I really like it has a very aggressive texture on the flat trigger shoe so I get very good feed back from the trigger and a very consistent finger placement on the trigger. It is probably as close to infinitely adjustable as you can get. The quality from Tec-HRO is very good and I've been very happy with their customer service too.
medellin

Thank you

Post by medellin »

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much to all of you for your comments and recommendations. I am the guy that makes the Pellcan containers for storage and transport of your pellets.

Your support it is been invaluable and your feedback welcome. I would like to invite everyone to check my new website www.pellcan.com

Hernando G Munoz