sight blocks

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

TEN DOT

sight blocks

Post by TEN DOT »

I have a 1903 Anschutz and want to get sight blocks to raise them up but I don't know where to get them or what they are really called. I know they come in different sizes and I want some that are about 20mm tall.

Post by Guest »

They are called sight risers, and can be bought from the usual suppliers like Champion's Choice or Champion Shooters Supply.
TEN DOT

Post by TEN DOT »

Is there a certian model that I need for a 1903 Anschutz.
Roodaddy600

Post by Roodaddy600 »

Eric Uptagrafft makes outstanding riser blocks. He makes them in three different heights and they are a fraction of the cost of the anschutz or any others you will find, plus I feel they are better quality. He uses them on his rifle and his results speak for themselves. There is no specific model you need, just a set for an anschutz action. I would quote you the prices but I cant remember them off the top of my head, but I do know they are almost half what anschutz are. Here is his email, email him for ordering and also any questions you have, Im sure he would be more than helpful. uptagrafft at earthlink dot net

Shane
BartP

Post by BartP »

Hey Shane,

So with most of the Unit headed to Worlds, who will be heading to Perry? I assume you will be there, right? Josh? Moore?

Bart Parnall
Roodaddy600

Post by Roodaddy600 »

It will be me, josh, moore, allaire and also our new LT Chris abalo. Only two of us shooting three p though. so no three p team.
TEN DOT

Post by TEN DOT »

I have looked at Champions Choice and found one for the front site but can't seem find one for the front site. I don't think this is because they don't have them I just think I don't know exactly what to look for so could somebody but a link on here to the exact page where there is either a set or just the back sight.
Thanks in advance.