10m running target

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

yana

10m running target

Post by yana »

Anyone shoots running target here?
I just saw the Gamo plinking running target in action and it looks like great fun!
I read some things about it in YurYev's book, anymore info on it?
bellyshooter

RT Equipment

Post by bellyshooter »

If you're interested in starting your own program, I know where you can get a FWB C60 with scope for RT and a 10M range set-up, including the monitors. Let me know via email if you want more info.
dfsbwc

RT range

Post by dfsbwc »

I also have a 10m RT range which is for sale. It includes monitor and motion sensors for starting target movement. Any reasonable offer be be accepted.

Also have lots of RT targets.
yana

Post by yana »

Thnx, but since I'm non-US, that'll be a hassle to sent!I have a walther CG90 I'm gonna use for RT and, for now, the Gamo MTS1000 as a RT training system. For fun..

Do they only use the 4x scopes at RT? No diopters at all?
NewtonUA

Post by NewtonUA »

yana wrote:Thnx, but since I'm non-US, that'll be a hassle to sent!I have a walther CG90 I'm gonna use for RT and, for now, the Gamo MTS1000 as a RT training system. For fun..

Do they only use the 4x scopes at RT? No diopters at all?
Yes, only 4x scopes with two bars for aiming. see picture here http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?t=25672

Post by Guest »

Yana
The 4 x scope is compulsory within ISSF rules for running target and there is also a maximum length of the scope as well, (so we don't upset the PC brigade! must not look like a sniper rifle!) The reticule is free, twin posts are popular as they allow the lead to be set in each direction but they are very expensive. You can get good results with a single post reticule but although cheaper can be a bit difficult to get, or just use a cross hair.
Its a challenging branch of the sport, very technical, have fun and good shooting.
Best regards
Robin