Who knows of a U.S. distributor for MatchGuns

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
PhoenixShooter

Who knows of a U.S. distributor for MatchGuns

Post by PhoenixShooter »

I've been looking for the U.S. distributor for MatchGuns. I'm interested in the MG2 and MG2e rapidfire pistols but can't find a seller. Anyone have a tip for me?
Jack Milchanowski

Post by Jack Milchanowski »

You can contact Neal Stepp at: www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com
(877) 595-2090

Come see us in the woods.
Jack
PhoenixShooter

Post by PhoenixShooter »

Thanks, I'll give them a call.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

I'd be curious to hear what the going price is for these. The Euro just got hammered because of the financial problems in Greece, but that may not have had time to ripple through the system. It may depend on whether he has any stock, or has to order them.
robinhoods

Prices

Post by robinhoods »

Do you have to email them for everything,I mean they don't post any prices
toznerd

Post by toznerd »

Neal likes to talk to folks by phone. Give him a call,.....and be patient.

toznerd
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

Neal's is a small operation, and I suspect he doesn't keep stock in any guns that aren't fairly steady sellers. Because of the fluctuations in the exchange rates, it's probably very difficult for him to post a fixed price on anything. He will also need to find out what sized grip you want, right or left handed, etc., and he'll be able to tell you roughly how long it might take to get one delivered.

Neal is a really nice guy, and very good to deal with. I've been buying stuff from him off & on for decades, and he's always been very helpful. He also very knowledgeable about the different models, what issues folks may have had with them & so on.
paulo

Post by paulo »

If you listen, Neal will nudge you in the right direction, he doesn't say much but says it all in very few words, a pleasure to talk to, and great prices too.
landb

Post by landb »

Neal is a nice guy to work with but he had a hard time getting parts for my MG-2 only because parts go from Match Gun To Gehmenn to Neal . Match Guns do not sell parts to there distributers. I waited about 6 weeks for a trigger spring. ended up e-mailing Match Guns and had it in a week. still bought the one from Neal as a back up.