Georgetown Indiana shoot this weekend 27 Feb 2010

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

jamesshaw89

Georgetown Indiana shoot this weekend 27 Feb 2010

Post by jamesshaw89 »

If this is the wrong place to post this or it was already posted please point me in the right direction...

I was wondering if anyone on here was going to be going to this shoot this weekend? I found this forum/sport a couple weeks ago and this looks a lot like target archery which I really enjoyed so I thought I would find a match and check it out.

See any of you there? Jim.
Misny

Post by Misny »

The match at Georgetown, IN this weekend is sponsored by the Southern Indiana Rifle and Pistol Club and is an NRA Sectional. Air pistol will be fired on Saturday, Feb. 27th and air rifle on Sun., Feb. 28th. For further information you can contact Bill Thomas at (812) 948-8226 or billed2@insightbb.com

You can check out the website for the SIRPC at www.southernindianarifleandpistolclub.com
relay1

Re: Georgetown Indiana shoot this weekend 27 Feb 2010

Post by relay1 »

I will be there Sunday the 28th for the rifle shoot. Very nice indoor range!

Charles
jamesshaw89 wrote:If this is the wrong place to post this or it was already posted please point me in the right direction...

I was wondering if anyone on here was going to be going to this shoot this weekend? I found this forum/sport a couple weeks ago and this looks a lot like target archery which I really enjoyed so I thought I would find a match and check it out.

See any of you there? Jim.