TOZ 35M VS Morini Trigger reach

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
K38

TOZ 35M VS Morini Trigger reach

Post by K38 »

I have a TOZ 35M with an XL Rink grip. Even though my hands are not small I have trouble with reaching the trigger on the TOZ. I have to turn the trigger to about 45 degrees in order to use it comfortably. Is the Morini FP easier to reach than the TOZ? I have the trigger on the TOZ back as far as it will go. I cannot imagine who could shoot it with it all the way forward. The Rink grip fits very well and I don't have this problem with my Morini AP or my Pardini SP. Thanks to all.

Dwight
jsealc21

Toz fitting

Post by jsealc21 »

I had a similar problem,which I solved by modifying the inletting inside the grip to effectively move the metal work back towards the web of my hand. I admit changing the interior inletting of an expensive grip is not for the "financially faint-hearted",but there is a large volume of wood between the web area and the back of the action.Perhaps finding an old set of grips and wailing away with grinder and filler might be the easiest. My current grips are now paper thin at the web area,with no trigger problems,and the metal work is also much lower in my hand. Take the action out of the grip,then place your hand up under the sight base,and against the back of the action...you will see how much space is made available for your modification.

Post by Guest »

To answer the question - yes, the situation is somewhat better on the CM84E. On the other hand, I wouldn't switch pistols because of that - as it was pointed out, there is a lot of room for improvements on the TOZ.