Wolrd Masters Games Accomodation available

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
John Harvey

Wolrd Masters Games Accomodation available

Post by John Harvey »

I’m offering my accommodation at the World Masters Games in Sydney. My plans have changed and I’m unable to attend.
Here’s a great chance for someone to live ‘at the range’ with the accommodation being the SISC – Sydney International Shooting Complex cottage. Here are the basic details, please email me if you would like further details.
Bedroom No: 2 – 2 people allowed (you will be sharing the room) – definitely no smoking.
Booking 11 nights.
Check in 7th October 2009
Check out 18th October 2009
Exclusive use of bedroom 2, (there are 4 bedrooms in the cottage) this one allowing two occupants and which features one double and one single bed.
My share is the ‘double bed’.
Col Farquharson, President of the Cockburn Fremantle Pistol Club in Perth, Western Australia is the other occupant. An avid shooter, great “aussie” sense of humour, in fact he’s a ‘true dinky di aussie’, and I’m sure he’d be a great ‘bloke’ to share with.
The room cost also includes, pillows, blanket and quilt as well as bed linen and towels.
Cottage facilities include three showers, two toilets, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, laundry and television/lounge with T.V. video and DVD player. There are three other bedrooms in the cottage which will have guests.
It is the responsibility of all guests to keep the facilities clean and tidy. The cottage is serviced once a week.
Total “half share” Cost: AUD$600 for the 11 nights.
I also have stored at SISC 2 bricks (1000 rounds) of SK Pistol Match .22 ammunition.
Total price: AUD$150. (ie; AUD$75 per brick)
Preferred payment is by PayPal.
Email me direct: prosport@bali123.com
Thanks. John Harvey