Benelli MP 90 S World Cup .32 vs. ???

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Mattnshilp

Benelli MP 90 S World Cup .32 vs. ???

Post by Mattnshilp »

Looking into a good .32 cal for target.

Here's the list:

Benelli MP 90 S World Cup .32 ($1455.00 at Larry's)
Hammerli SP20 RRS .32 ($1899.00 at Larry's)
Walther (GSP - $1975.00)
Pardini (HP- $2079.00)

Does anyone have any experience with these pistols?

I'm leaning towards the one that's $444.00 less than it's next closest competition, the Benelli. At $1455.00 I would expect it to be a damn nice pistol compared to anything.

I'm not willing to pay more for a name. I want to know if the Benelli is more fragile, not worth the money, only feeds $100/box ammo because it's ammo picky, etc.

Thanks!

-Matt
TB

Post by TB »

I would go for the Benelli for sure. It is a surperior pistol to the GSP and SP20 and about as good as the Pardini (matter of taste). Only issue with the Benelli that I know of, is that the rubber buffer has to be replacet rather often, but I think the buffer is quite cheap.

The price of Benelli is much better in USA compared to Europe, I wonder why the difference is that big? The prices in Denmark, which are similar to the rest of Europe are:

Benelli MP 90 S World Cup .32 (€1933)
Hammerli SP20 RRS .32 (€1420)
Walther (GSP - €1495)
Pardini (HP- €1600)

The Benelli is not that common in Denmark and I think the price is the main reason since it is a fine gun. If prices were as in USA I am sure lots of Benellis would be sold in stead of Pardinis.
buonvento

Post by buonvento »

I really don't know why there is this difference.
In Italy Benelli is sold about 1400 euro, that are much less of 1400 dollars...