NRA Convention

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

NRA Convention

Post by Rover »

I drove down to the Phoenix Convention Center this a.m. thinking to check out the new guns.

I didn't stay. What a zoo! Long lines to get in and long lines to (expensively) park.

I headed home thinking to pick up a coulple of bottles of wine on the way.
(I can't get well without my muscatel!)

Who should be in the store signing wine bottles and Skull vodka bottles but the man himself...Dan Akroyd. He didn't look nearly as dissipated as I did.
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

You should joint me in Sonoma CA. Much better wine selection and weather is not so hot- just perfect.
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

To keep these posts related to shooting- I got adjustable notch rear sight blade for Pardini K58 and new grip from Larry's Guns. Pistol looks realy sharp and I do not have to deal with that U- notch. For sure it is going to get much more use than .45.
Rover

Post by Rover »

LesJ

Come shoot it in the match Sat. or Sun.

Bring the wine.
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

I still be here enjoing wine and the weather and great food.
Bill Poole

Post by Bill Poole »

yeah, bring the wine, it would be nice to have something other than WHINE at our club :)
Bill Poole

Post by Bill Poole »

oh, back to the NRA convention, I had to work in the AM, took the lite rail to downtown and lines were not too bad, but I didn't get to stand in them I had to go get my volunteer badge and work the ASRPA table :)

Poole

Post by Guest »

Anything interesting/useful going on there?