New TOZ 35M in Australia?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Leon

New TOZ 35M in Australia?

Post by Leon »

Hi,

Does anyone know who imports or sells new Toz 35M free pistols in Australia?

Also, are they made a bit better now than they used to be? I've heard that they are quite roughly made - ie. sights mis-aligned etc.

Thanks....
j-team

Re: New TOZ 35M in Australia?

Post by j-team »

Leon wrote:Hi,

Also, are they made a bit better now than they used to be? I've heard that they are quite roughly made - ie. sights mis-aligned etc.

Thanks....
Don't believe what the "experts" say. Where it matters the Toz is well made and will outshoot any FP shooter in the world. It will also last you a lifetime if you want it to. External finish shouldn't be confused with accuracy, ergonomics, reliability and shootability.
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

You wont find any 35Ms for sale that are new unless you find some1 who has had one in their safe not using it for 30 years. There are some 35s available from a few places they wont be made any different as they were made at the same time as all the old tozs and have been in storage. what does it matter if the sights are a bit crooked just straighten them. why buy a new one for 1600 when a second hand one can be found for 200. if you really want a new one forbess has them listed under morini guns and grips
bryan

Post by bryan »

Muffo, if you find a $200 dollar toz35, send me the details, looking for something to start out with.

bryan
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

il have a look around i just purchased one for 200 off a gun dealer in mint confition hardly ever been used
Leon

Post by Leon »

Muffo wrote:il have a look around i just purchased one for 200 off a gun dealer in mint confition hardly ever been used
Give you $250 for it ! :)

BTW, I spoke to Forbes and the Toz 35M listed on his website for $1600 is long gone. To get another one in from Germany, he said woud cost another 25% more !
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

check some other sight i have seen some more in aus while i was looking for morini APs but i cant remember where